Glazer Family Dentistry

I have a space missing in my mouth, what can I do to replace a tooth?

We offer a wide variety of dental prosthesis treatments if you are edentulous, missing parts of teeth, or missing soft or hard structures of the jaw or palate. To determine the best treatment available, schedule an exam with Dr. Glazer. During this time, the doctor will discuss your individual concerns and functions including bite, speech, chewing, and aesthetics. Once Dr. Glazer has a better understanding of your needs, she can treat using fixed or removable prosthodontics to get you smiling again! To determine the best treatment for your missing space, call 214-774-9906 and schedule an appointment today.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (214) 774-9906
View the ADA Accessibility Statement