Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Brittaney Glazer understands the importance of patient education. She and the staff at Glazer Family Dentistry know that good oral care is essential for one’s overall health, and the more knowledge our patients have about dental care, the better their oral health will tend to be.
There are number of questions patients ask quite frequently, so we have included those below for your convenience. But if you have a question that is not included in the list, we invite you to contact us.
Whether your question has to do with your oral care specifically or your oral health generally, we want to educate you. When you have knowledge, you can make more informed decisions about your treatment options. So never hesitate to ask us questions.
At Glazer Family Dentistry, we care about the health of you and your entire family!
- Why are x-rays necessary?
- Why is fluoride important?
- When should my child see the dentist for the first time?
- Will I see the same dentist for every appointment?
- What do you offer to patients who might have anxiety about visiting the dentist?
- Am I a good candidate for teeth whitening?
- I lost my filling. How do I know if it's an emergency?
- How often should I be seen for examinations and cleanings?
- How soon can you see me in an emergency?
- What can I expect at my child's frist dental visit?
- What are dental sealants?
- Do you make same day appointments?
- What is causing my teeth to stain?
- How can I get my kids to brush their teeth?